During a no-spend challenge, you try not to spend money on anything extra for a certain period of time. You can choose to cut nonessential and nonrecurring expenses altogether, or select a few categories that you want to cut back on — like clothing, coffee, or dining out. Like other money challenges, the no-spend challenge is meant to help you save money and re-evaluate your spending habits.
Have you ever done a no-spend challenge? What parameters did you set for your challenge? How did it go. If you’ve never done one, what categories would you choose to focus on?
Tell us if you’ve ever done a no-spend challenge and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, February 10th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 10th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.