We’re already a few weeks into tax season! For many people with complicated returns, tax prep started well before January. But even if your situation is fairly simple, you would still need to gather documents, review your finances, and account for any big changes that may have happened over the past year.
Are you ready for tax season? What documents do you still need, if any? Are you filing your own taxes or hiring someone to do it?
Tell us whether you’re ready for tax season and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, February 24th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 24th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.